How to Check Zong Number Without Balance 2023
It often happens to people that they forget their own sim card number and they don’t even have the balance to call to someone else to know the number. If you are that someone then you need not to worry because in this article we’ll let you know five simple and convenient methods on how you can know your Zong sim card number.
How to Check Zong Number
Following are the different methods you can use to check your Zong number.
- Access the phone dialer application on your mobile device.
- Input the code *8# and initiate the call by clicking the call icon.
- Your designated number will be displayed on the device screen for free.
- If the code gives error, try *2# instead.
- To start, open the messaging app on your phone and create a new message.
- Then, write MNP in the message and send it to 667. You can also Type MY NO and send it to 777
- After a while, you’ll receive a message from the service with details about your Zong number, such as when it was activated and the owner’s name.
This service is not free and you will be charged, so make sure you have enough credit on your account before using it.
This is the simplest method. Just go to the phone dialer, enter the code *100# and your phone number will appear on the screen.
Zong customers can dial the helpline number 310 and retrieve their SIM card’s information. Follow the operator’s instructions attentively and provide all the necessary details asked of you, such as your mobile number.
Once you have successfully completed the process, the operator will share vital details regarding your SIM card, including the owner’s name and mobile number.
There are several ways through which you can check your Zong sim card number. All the methods are easy, simple and free except for two. This article explains all the methods briefly to you.